Spikes Spartan Stripped Lower Receiver

The Spikes Spartan Stripped Lower Receiver: An In-Depth Review

The Spikes Spartan Stripped Lower Receiver seems like a great product to add to your gun collection, so you decide to buy one online and make it into an AR-15 rifle that you can customize at home with the components you want. Once you get the lower receiver home, though, it doesn’t quite live up to your expectations. It seems cheaply made, and parts don’t fit together as well as other products you’ve purchased in the past.

Why we need it?
Spikes is a veteran owned company that has been around since 2001. They are one of the best companies to offer high quality products and great customer service. All of their products are made in the United States. The people at Spike’s also have an awesome YouTube channel that teaches you how to use their products in order to make your shooting experience more enjoyable and easier. The Spikes Spartan Lower receiver for sale is a stripped lower receiver which means you will need to purchase other parts separately.

What will be included in the packaging?
When the packaging arrives, you will be presented with the lower receiver in a foam cutout that is labeled by its serial number. The internals of the receiver are protected in a plastic bag and there is a manual included as well. The standard Spikes upper, lower, and handguard kit come with it as well. The only thing missing is an AR-15 buttstock kit to complete your rifle build.

What are its technical specifications?
If you are looking for a good stripped lower receiver, then the Spikes Spartan is a great choice for you. Its quality is top of the line and it is made by one of the best companies in the industry. The lower has many features that you will love such as its threaded bolt catch, easy to use take down pins, and safety selector. The lower also comes with an ambidextrous bolt release, 90 degree trigger guard, and a 6 position mil-spec buffer tube. If you want to buy this product, it can be found on our website westcoastammo-arms.com or at your local sporting goods store. It retails for $159 but if you buy it online they offer a coupon code that will give you 10% off your purchase!

Whats its price range?
A lot of people who want to start building their own AR-15 rifle are interested in the Spikes Spartan stripped lower receiver. The price ranges from $180-$220, depending on where you buy it and who you buy it from. There are so many options out there, but I recommend going with a reputable company westcoastammo-arms.com . As long as you don’t purchase a counterfeit or knockoff part, you’re getting a quality product that will last for years to come.

Does it fit with other calibers?
The Spikes Spartan stripped lower receiver is a great option for those who want to save money on an AR build. The receiver is compatible with most common calibers including 5.56 NATO, 7.62x39mm, 6.5 Grendel, and many more. The lower has been designed with 80% of the machining completed so you can spend your time finishing off the remaining 20%. It also features a 3D logo laser engraved on the side which really adds to the overall look of this lower receiver and gives it a custom feel that is second to none.

Showing 1–2 of 5 results

Showing 1–2 of 5 results